Winter shipping has closed except for customers west of the Rocky Mountains, as it is too cold to ship plants across the country. If you are not in a western state and you want your plant(s) before spring, please follow the instructions below, which will require you to pay for a faster shipping option. Otherwise, orders for customers that are not west of the Rocky Mountains will be set aside and shipped to you with care in spring.
If you are west of the Rocky Mountains and you want your plant(s) before spring, after selecting the item(s) you want to purchase, simply select a spring shipping date to advance to the checkout screen and leave us a note in the comments field that you want your order sooner. We will get your order packed with care and on its way to you during our next shipping window, which is usually weekly during the winter. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the instructions if you are not in a western state and would like to pay for winter shipping (you must select 3-day shipping or shorter):
- Go to our website: www.rockyknollfarm.com
- Select the items you want to buy and add them to your cart, just like normal
- When you have the items you want in your cart, go to your cart screen to check out (click on the cart screen icon in the upper right hand corner to go to your cart screen)
- Select any shipping date to advance to the next screen; note the system forces customers to select a spring shipping date but that will be overridden when you select 3-day or shorter shipping
- Click the “CHECKOUT” button
- If you are a new customer, enter your email and shipping address info and click the “Continue to shipping” button
- Select UPS 3 Day Select or shorter shipping and then click the “Continue to payment” button; note that if you select UPS Ground it will ship on the spring date
- Fill out your payment section and info and click the “Pay now” button.