Don't want to wait until fall for your plants? We have other options!
If you are willing to spend a little more on faster shipping, we can often ship items during the summer to most of the U.S. Simply follow the instructions below. If you live in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Western Montana or Northern California, just let us know as we may be able to ship to you using normal UPS ground shipping during the summer as well.
Here are the instructions if you would like to do summer shipping:
- Select the items you want to buy and add them to your cart, just like normal
- When you have the items you want in your cart, go to your cart screen to check out (click on the cart screen icon in the upper right hand corner to go to your cart screen)
- Select any shipping date to advance to the next screen; note the system forces customers to select a seasonal fall shipping date but that will be overridden when you select 3-day or shorter shipping
- Click the “CHECKOUT” button
- If you are a new customer, enter your email and shipping address info and click the “Continue to shipping” button
- Choose UPS 3 Day Select or shorter shipping option and then click the “Continue to payment” button; note that if you select UPS Ground it will ship on the fall date
- Fill out your payment selection and info and click the “Pay now” button.
Once this process is complete it will flag your order in our system and we will override the fall shipping date that was selected and we will ship out on our very next weekly shipping cycle. Note that if it is too hot, we may delay a few days until it cools. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking number when your order is shipped!
Please let us know if you have questions by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!